Thursday, November 26, 2009

December is getting close.

I realised how close the other day when I purchased some milk and the best before date was 02 December.
It's getting scary close. We have four really big birthday coming up, not ones to miss, I mean parents and in-laws, and Christmas on top. It's all good. About time I got my act together, instead of just thinking about it.
At least the weather is heating up. Actually I think it is quite a bit warmer now that it normally is for this time of the year. We won't talk Global Warming. The seasons have definitley have changed from when I was a kid. But hay that was a while ago, and most things have changed. Our only constant.
Some how I have hurt my back. Can't even remember doing anything. But something has happened as it is quite painful. Have to work on that one. Wasn't helped though tonight carrying Soph to bed. She had fell asleep in our bed. We often have a movie night, though it is usually our Friday night treat, sitting in bed watching a movie. But we did it tonight. Dean went to the workshop, and the kids and I watched 'Surf's Up'. Very good. Ollie loved it. infact he wouldn't go to bed ubtil it had finished. Soph on the other hand fell asleep, two swims a day would do that. So I ended up carrying her. We will have to watch the balance tomorrow night.
Anyway might go and get ready for bed. Bit tired myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment