Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dean Hawkins Jewellery, another busy week ahead.

Start to another week. Busy busy. It's all good. It's true you know as you get older the weeks get faster and faster. I don't know how that is because time is going at the same speed it always has... isn't it. Funny though. I remember when I was at school and the school holidays seem to last forever. Now even the term goes quick.
Anyway it is monday and only five and a half weeks left of term. So much to get organised. We have never had the summer holidays before as Sophie and Ollie and had preschool, which only closes for a month. It will be quite fun really. But before the holidays arrive there is lots to do. I'll have to start writing a list.
Anyway onwards with this week. Time to start ticking off some of my jobs, inorder to have a successful summer season for Dean Hawkins Jewellery.
Have a great day and a successful week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment